CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Product Must-Have





I would definately have to say that Redken is my most favorite hair care line out there. While I use a lot of different products from different lines, Redken is my line of choice. One of my favorite styling products is Redken 08 Bodifying Creme Mousse. It gives my hair great volume and texture.

WHY IT WORKS:

> The lightness of a mousse: Revolutionary aerated creame adds featherweight body

> The moisturizing properties of a cream: Conditioning agents for silky softnes and manageability

>The volumizing benefits of cellulose: Plumps hair giving it body and texture

> Helps block humidity: for prolonged shape memory and refined style

KEY INGREDIENTS:

> Cellulose plumps hair for body and volume

> Bonding System with cationic conditionin agents and style polymers provide added control, shiny softners and manageability

> UV Filter helps prevent damage from environment aggressors


HOW TO USE:
Smooth over damp hair and let air dry, or for better results blow-dry for volume and body

I find that this product works best for me when I blow dry my hair in sections with an air concentrator. When you use this tool to direct the air down the hair shaft you eliminate frizz and end up with a neat and polished look. For best results I finish with Redken 01 Outshine


PHOTO CREDIT: Redken.com

0 comments: